Planning for the future is an important and ongoing process. It is also something that many people don’t wish to think about very often. The professionals in WebsterRogers’ Estate and Trust Services Group provide a broad range of services in the areas of estate planning, wealth accumulation and succession planning to help you define your future. Together, we work with our clients, their attorneys and financial managers to develop and implement comprehensive, personalized short-term and long-term strategies to meet their individual goals.
WebsterRogers’ Estate and Trust Services Group’s main objective is to help clients maximize the amount of wealth transferred to their beneficiaries in the manner and structure in which they are comfortable. Planning engagements are done with the client’s goals in mind for control, security and cash flow during their lifetime and for the division and control of their assets at death.
Our clients turn to us to help solve their wealth transfer challenges. At WebsterRogers we have the experience and depth of knowledge to meet our clients’ needs.
“…main objective is to help clients maximize the amount of wealth transferred to their beneficiaries in the manner and structure in which they are comfortable”
Consulting and Advisory Services:
- Income tax planning
- Estate planning
- Gift tax planning
- Multi-generational wealth transfer
- Pre and post-mortem planning
- Charitable giving planning
- Mediation of family conflicts
- Trust and estate administration
- Preparation of gift, trust and estate income tax returns
- Preparation of formal and informal accountings
- Preparation of personal income tax returns
- Preparation of charitable trust and private foundation tax returns
- Assistance with income, estate and gift tax audits