The professionals of WebsterRogers have a long history of working with licensed and other professional service firms to help them grow their practice, serve their clients and reach their goals. We understand the challenges professional service firms face and the responsibilities they have to shareholders, partners or members. We also recognize the opportunities that exist for growth.
We are committed to providing specialized expertise tailored to meet the specific needs that professional service firms have in successfully managing their practice. Whether it is ownership or partnership issues, succession planning, financial management, payroll or taxes, the accountants and consultants of WebsterRogers can help move your firm forward.
Our professional services group works with a broad range of clients including architects, attorneys, engineers and consultants; among others. Whether you are a small start-up operation or a large, multi-office firm, we provide proactive solutions and resources designed to help you operate more efficiently and effectively.
Tax Compliance and Consulting:
- Corporate tax return preparation
- Shareholder tax return preparation
- Individual and corporate tax planning
- State and local tax consulting
- Federal and state tax incentives
- Property tax consulting
- Selection of Appropriate Entity
Specialized Services for Professional Service Firms:
- Accounting and budgetary systems development
- Cash flow management
- Partner compensation services
- Long-range and strategic planning
- Practice valuations
- Succession planning
- Retirement plan administration and design
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Litigation support and expert witness testimony